The EMBO Practical Course in Biomolecular interaction analysis 2021: From molecules to cells will be held virtually on 25–29 October 2021
This EMBO Practical Course aims at a multidisciplinary approach to the study of molecular interactions from and in biological systems, integrating biochemical/biophysical methodologies with live cell microscopy techniques.
In this 5th edition, this EMBO Practical Course will cover a range of methods used in the kinetics and thermodynamics characterization of binding events, such as:
- Isothermal Titration Calorimetry (ITC),
- Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR),
- Electrically Switchable nanolevers (switchSENSE), and
- Microscale Thermophoresis (MST)
The bridge to in vivo will be crossed with the introduction of advanced
light microscopy techniques, e.g.:
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET) and
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging (FLIM),
to study the dynamic interactions of proteins within the living cell.
For further details and registration visit:
Please note that the registration deadline is now extended to September 24th