- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Paola Storici.
March 10, 2023 at 17:55 #4685
Dear P4EU colleagues and friends,
I hope you are all well.
The time of our annual meeting is fixed on the 22-23 of May in Trieste, and we are looking forward to have you here.
The organization is ongoing and we need to start selecting volunteers for the presentations.
As usual, this is the occasion for each of the P4EU members to bring their own results, discuss and learn from each other experience.
Any good story is welcome , with some preference for talks that can fit in one of the following topics:
1) non common expression systems (i.e. plants, exotic organisms, etc) or expression systems for unusual proteins
2) production of membrane proteins; still a threat or not?
3) protein production for cryo-EM; positive and negative experience
4) proteins used for specific applications (in vivo, biosensor functionalization, chimera,…)
Please, send to me your proposal of titles as well as other suggestions for hot topics you would like to hear about or discuss.
Thanks in advance and hope to see you numerous in Trieste.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.