This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Renaud Vincentelli 8 months, 1 week ago.
October 11, 2018 at 07:50 #1955
For the ones of P4EU that want to escape the coming winter.; Dotbio is recruiting.
This small company was created by someone most of us know very well, Pr. Pär Nordlund, together with Ignacio Asial, a former master student that did his phD in Pär’s lab in Singapore.
Have a look at what they do, somehow familiar but as usual with Pär, with some twists that can make the difference.
The job offer:
Group Leader – Antibody Discovery
DotBio is looking for a talented, motivated individual to lead our antibody generation group in Hong Kong Science Park. The job will entail leading a team of three researchers focused on generating domain antibodies against a wide range of therapeutic targets. Antibody selections will be performed by phage display, followed by characterization using diverse methods such as BLI, SPR, and flow-cytometry among others.
• You have a M.Sc. or Ph.D. within the field of biochemistry, biotechnology or equivalent.
• Hands-on laboratory experience in the fields antibody phage display is a requirement.
• You are motivated, hardworking and eager to learn. You are a team player.
• You are able to work in a structured mode and can adhere to stringent timelines.
• You have a thorough appreciation of the merits of good laboratory practices and documentation.
• You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Fluent English is a requirement.
• Experience with bacterial and mammalian protein production is a plus
• Experience with flow cytometry is a plus.
• Previous experience leading a team is a plus.
General description of DotBio:
DotBio is an early-stage biopharma company specialized in next-generation antibody therapies, with a particular focus in immuno-oncology. DotBio has a proprietary humanized, stable Domain Therapeutic Antibody (“DotBody”) technology that will revolutionize multispecific therapies, antibody-drug conjugates and CAR-T therapies. We currently possess proprietary state-of-the-art DotBody and Fab phage display libraries, as well as numerous pre-clinical assets in the immuno-oncology field.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.